The following are step-by-step instructions on how to register for Glebe Elementary's After School Enrichment Classes for the Winter 2013 session.
Registration is first come first serve this session.
If a class is full and you would like to be added to a wait list, please email Dabney Hegg at email@example.com.
As a reminder, you can register all children in your household in one transaction.
(1) Select the quantity of each class that the child(ren) in your household would like to attend. You will be asked to provide the child's name and other identifying information on the next page.
(2) Select 'Next'.
(3) Enter your child's first name, last name, grade and teacher. Also, please let us know if your child has any special accommodations that we need to be aware of such as allergies or asthma.
(4) Indicate if the child is enrolled in the extended day program.
(5) If your child is enrolled in the extended day program, please indicate if they will be returning to extended day after class.
(6) If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, click yes. In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be enrolled in the school lunch program.
(7) Provide contact information for your child's after school/emergency contact ONLY if it is different from the parent's contact information. The parent's contact information will be entered on the next page.
(8) Select 'Next'.
(9) Enter the Parent's contact information.
(10) Select 'Submit'. You will receive a confirmation of your class registration.